Travel Consultation: $20
Injection fee per immunization: $10
Cost of individual medication and immunizations will vary depending on insurance. Cost is listed in Travel Menu section before insurance.
Don’t let a preventable illness ruin your vacation! Make sure you are protected with the appropriate travel vaccinations before you set off on your next adventure.
Please note that the prices of medications and immunizations below are listed before insurance. Prices may be lower if covered through insurance. Please contact us if you would like to know how much a particular medication would cost you after insurance.
Vaccine and Services
Price (per dose)
- Travel Consultation
$20 per traveler
- Cipro/Zithromax/Travelers Diarrhea
- Malarone/Plaquenil/Doxycycline/Antimalarial Medication
Prices will differ based on prescription
- Havrix/Hepatitis A (2 doses) (0 - 6 mos)
$70.00 (per dose) $42.00 Kids (per dose)
- Engerix B/Hepatitis B (3 doses) (0-4W - 6 mos)
$40.00 / $37.00 Kids (per dose)
- Twinrix/Hepatitis A & B (3 doses) (0-4W - 6 mos)
$77.00/$44.00 Kids (per dose)
- Shingrix/Shingles Vaccine (2 doses) (0 – 2 mos)
$170.00 (per dose)
- Vivotiff/Typhoid (Oral) (4 tabs every other day)
- Typhoid (Injection)/Typhim
- Menactra/Meningitis (ACY-W135)
- ViVAXIM/Typhoid and Hepatitis A Combination
- *00514462 Tetanus & Diphtheria
- *02240255 Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis
- Imovax Polio/Polio
- Dukoral/Oral Cholera / Travellers Diarrhea
$112.00 full dose/$62.00 booster
- 02239208* MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella)
- Rabavert/Rabies (3 doses) (0-7-21/28 days)
$236.00 (per dose)
- Ixiaro/Japanese Encephalitis (3 doses) (0-7days 12mos)
$251.00 (per dose)
- Gardasil 9/Cervical Cancer (3 doses)
$223.00 (per dose)
- 00428833* Yellow Fever Vaccine/Stamaril (International Certificate)
- Varivax III/Varicella
$113.00 (per dose)
- Prevnar 13/Pneumonia
- Yellow Fever Exemption Certificates
- School Forms-
Pneumovax is another vaccine that helps to protect us against Pneumonia. It differs from Prevnar-13 in that it protects against 23 different bacteria that are responsible for causing pneumoniae. It is indicated for anyone who is 65 and older or if younger and has risk factors. Often patients will get both Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax to provide them with the best coverage against pneumoniae.
ViVAXIM provides protection against both Hepatitis A and Typhoid which are both food and water borne diseases. Typhoid presents itself with fever, headache and diarrhea. Hepatitis A on the other hand presents itself with jaundice, fever, nausea as well as liver damage.
Malaria is a disease that is caused by a parasite that is carried by a Mosquito. The typical signs and symptoms of Malaria include, high fevers, shaking, chills and flu like symptoms. Malaria can be quite lethal and deadly but if you are going to an area that is endemic to malaria then you can take medication to help provide immunization. Which medication you take on your trip is going to depend on Malaria resistance in the area.